Thursday 16 January 2014

Tech News Sparebots by Lenny and Meriel


Posted by ahmad alasmar Thursday, January 16, 2014





British several Lenny and Meriel Lenfesteys develop small numbers they contact “sparebots” from LEDs, resistors, capacitors, cable and other electronic spares. The designs are only three to four cm great.



Lenny says: "I began doing the designs with my spouse about two decades ago, but to be sincere I type of took over after a while because she has much better factors you can do. We first began creating the designs when we got an electronics kit and then it type of went on from there"


"Because of the small range it is challenging to set up the right presents. It can take several time before I have something I am satisfied with to capture and I never like to use the same mixture of parts for each figure"


Sparebots

















































Thanks for reading Sparebots by Lenny and Meriel . For more info visit our web daily and bookmark. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment